SAMMAKKO’s Representative Council and Board 2021 met last week to familiarize themselves with their future tasks during The Traditional Tradition Transfer Weekend. The orientation weekend was conducted entirely remotely at HILL. The Representative Council was trained for its role on Friday, and the board discussed plans for the coming year the whole weekend.
Saturday 12.12. an inaugural meeting of the new board was held. This is how the tasks were shared:
- Nita Vallimäki, chair of the board, international affairs
- Taru Hyrkäs, vice chair of the board, social policies
- Jussi-Pekka Aaltonen, member of the board, tutoring
- Suvituulia Grönroos, member of the board, communications and wellbeing
- Nadja Grönfors, member of the board, member services and collaboration
- Jonna Hautamäki, member of the board, events and sports
- Heli Lukander, member of the board, student advocacy
In addition, Chair Kristiina Erinko and Vice Chair Kai Hytönen of the Representative Council represent with the right to speak and be present at the Board meetings and funcitons.
The Board and the Representative Council presidium can be reached by e-mail email@example.com.